3/4" NPTF Pressure Reducing Valve w/o Gauge
- Pre-adjustable pressure reducing valve for residential and commercial applications.
- Low lead dezincification resistant "Ecobrass" body.
- Unique noise reducing pressure balanced cartridge.
- Low friction and anti-scale moving parts.
- HIgh flow seat design.
- Dial indicator with direct readout.
- Replaceable cartridge.
- Integral stainless steel filter.
- Adjustment locking screw.
- Flow (GPM): 10.0
- Max working pressure: 300 psi (20 bar)
- Max working temperature: 180°F (80°C)
- Pressure setting range: 15 - 90 psi (1 - 6 bar)
- Factory setting: 45 psi (3 bar)