3/4" MIXCAL 3-way 521 Thermostatic Mixing Valve w/ Temperature Gauge & Check Valve
Caleffi 521 Mix Cal with Gauge
Adjustable thermostatic mixing valve for point of distribution in domestic water systems and radiant hydronic heating systems.
- Low-lead brass body.
- Locking set point knob.
- Max. working pressure: 200 psi.
- Max. inlet temperature: 200ºF.
- Adjustable range: 85—150ºF.
- Min. flow for optimum performance: 1.0 gpm.
- Optional Gauge scale: 30—210ºF
Compliance with the following codes: IPC, IRC, UPC and NPC for use in accordance with the U.S. and Canadian plumbing codes
Compliance with the following standards:
NSF/ANSI 372 - 2016, Drinking Water System Components - Lead Content
Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act, California Health and Safety Code 116875
S.3874, Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act